Saturday, April 23, 2011

How on EARTH?!?

Somehow, I just found my old blog! Remember this post???
Well, somehow I found it today- wish I could merge it with this blog, but I can't. Although I just had a glimpse into my life before Olivia was born! Maybe now I can read about things that happened when she was a baby and I can remember what really went down during that time (I have no recollection).
So with no further a due... I would like to re-introduce for you our first blog! (sorry, for some reason not all the photos on it are working when I look at it!)


2 comments:

jupo said...

Yay!! When you have time (free time? what's that?) you might want to copy and paste all the text into Word or something and print it out! That's what I try to do every once in awhile. Before I was married I used to keep a journal, so this has become my journal of sorts.

Ramona said...

Oh my. But glad you foudn it! How did you find it??